Sunday, August 29, 2010

I never thought

It always sucks to be cheated on. Trust me, I know. IU villified the cheater, not understanding how you could love someone but spend any kind of intimate time (not just sexual) with anyone else. Then it happened to me.

I don't know if it was a fear of long term comittment, but a chance conversation turned into something else. we used to just speak to each other in passing. Then it would become more frequent. Then just like a blur, we are out having dinner and he kissed me. I always thought he was gorgeous, and I didn't intend for things to come to this point.
I am confused, but I brought this on myself.

I love Daniel so much, but does that mean he is the one? Why am I so confused?

1 comment:

  1. You are only human. I believe that many of my cheating habits came from the fact that I knew me and whatever woman would not be together. And, being honest, there is/was some sex that simply could not be passed up.

    I just tried my best to never catch feelings. It worked for the most part.

    ReplyDelete